Filming and photography at Forum 2022
Will attendees be filmed or have their photographs taken during the conference and conference sessions?
The SVRI Forum 2022 will have a photographer and videographer present throughout the conference and photography, audio, and video recording may occur in any of the conference sessions and spaces.
By entering the event premises, you consent to photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release to be used for news, promotional purposes, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by SVRI Forum and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote similar events in the future and to highlight the Forum.
May attendees share photographs and videos?
Photography by attendees for personal use and for social media is allowed in conference sessions, social and networking events, and in the exhibition hall.
Guidance when taking photographs:
- Attendees have a responsibility to request permission to share photographs taken of people at the Forum on social media.
- The presenter must be identified by name when a photograph of the presenter and/or presenter’s slides is shared on social media or elsewhere.
- Attendees should be respectful and considerate of others. Do not use flash, block attendees’ view of presenters when capturing photos, or otherwise disrupt presentations.
- Do not photograph individuals under 18 years of age without explicit verbal or written permission of a parent or guardian. If in doubt, ask.
Guidance when sharing to social media:
- Use the appropriate meeting hashtags when posting:
Together #WE#connect, #share and #learn
- Treat all attendees, SVRI staff, event organiser staff and hotel staff with respect and consideration, valuing a diversity of views and opinions.
- Be respectful and collaborative; communicate openly and with respect for others, critiquing ideas rather than individuals.
- Avoid personal attacks directed toward other attendees, SVRI staff, event organiser staff and hotel staff.
- Credit presenters by name and please respect any requests of not being photographed.
SVRI would like to recognize and warmly thank AGU for the great work in preparing these guidelines which we have freely taken and adapted for SVRI Forum. Thank you.