Paradisus Cancún provides the perfect accommodations for your vacation getaway. The resort is set in an idyllic location between the Nichupté Lagoon and the Caribbean Sea, promising the finest views in the popular hotel zone. Its magnificent architecture is inspired by local culture with five large, glass-roofed pyramids making it one of the most iconic buildings in the resort. It’s like nothing you’ve ever seen before, architecture reminiscent of 4,000 year-old Mayan culture, and interiors dotted with bas-relief carvings and wall paintings. The interior is equally awe-inspiring. The perfect balance between nature, rich with lush plants and local traditions. Paradisus Cancún ideally positions you to enjoy all that Cancun has to offer, perfectly. Renowned white sand beaches with the shimmering Caribbean sea at your feet. You’re free to snorkel, dive explore the reef and cenotes or simply pamper yourself wonderfully at our spectacular resort.
The all-inclusive package includes:
- Unlimited international liquors, wines, beer, bottled water, and soft drinks.
- All meals/beverages are offered at the restaurants/bars available during regular hours of operation.
- 24hrs Room Service (pre-established menu, delivery charge of $5.00 USD per order)
- Late-night snacks
- Wi-Fi access throughout the property
- Applicable government taxes (16% VAT and 3% occupancy tax)
- Food and beverage gratuities
- Room cleaning service and round-trip portage
- Children from 0 – 4 years old: Complimentary stay
For individual cancellations the following would apply:
- Individual reservations will be allowed to cancel up to 90 days prior to the arrival date without penalty.
- Rooms cancelled within 89 days and the day of arrival will be charged the entire stay penalty plus applicable taxes.
- The cancellation penalties will be applied directly to the guest’s credit card.
- Individual cancellations please contact the hotel at Paradisuscancunreservaciones@melia.com copying email@example.com.